I Like To See You Wiggle Wiggle For Sure TikTookay Song Lyrics & Meaning -In Details The Talks Today

Among the entire lyrics of ‘I Like To See You Wiggle Wiggle For Sure’, the start line “My money don’t jiggle jiggle, it folds” is basically essentially the most catchy line on the trending TikTookay observe.

The observe follows with one different line that has rhyming phrases to the first line: “I like to see you wiggle wiggle for sure”. The third line moreover has a rhyming phrase paying homage to dribble dribble.

@dukeandjones My money don’t jiggle jiggle, it folds 💯💰
#louistheroux#ameliadimoldenberg#chickenshopdate#autotune#remix#fyp♬ Jiggle Jiggle – Duke & Jones & Louis Theroux

The singer of the observe Louis Theroux, 51, is reportedly the son of the novelist and journey creator Paul Theroux. He debuted his rap on a 2000 episode of his “Weird Weekends” docuseries.

All due to the distinctive rap verses Louis laid down for a 20-year-old documentary. Later, two DJs, Duke and Jones from Manchester, made Theroux an unlikely TikTookay star.

He has moreover talked about his tallness, i.e., six ft two inches, and his car. Louis then continues the observe mentioning that he likes to sip wine when he relaxes his ideas.

With the expeditiously incrementing pervasiveness of the social utility, fairly a number of tendencies prevail promptly. We can’t make sure of what content material materials will sample in a single day.

@itsbaeily

My money don’t jiggle jiggle

♬ Jiggle Jiggle – Duke & Jones & Louis Theroux

In the video above, we’ll see the sequence, Riverdale‘s one in all many three main characters, Betty, Veronica, and Cheryl, has moreover recorded the trending TikTookay sound.

The sequence followers went crazy over the TikTookay video, the cast of the Riverdale sequence. We can undoubtedly say that the observe is catchy and refreshing.

You May Like: What Did Ketaki Chitale Post On Sharad Pawar? Derogatory Meaning On Facebook

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGigZqSZoLJuwM5mqp6dXa68tnnWop6gpJVixKqzxqWcZp6fp3q0wdGeZK2hm6m8sLfAsmSsp56ceq3F0aKarGWdmq6vtc2gZKKmXZmyta3Ipapo