Evan Ellingson Obituary: In Loving Memory of Former Child Actor

We are deeply saddened to share with you that Evan Ellingson best known for starring in “My Sister’s Keeper” and “CSI: Miami” has passed away. He was 35 years old at the time of death. In this post you will get all the information related to him.

When Did Evan Ellingson Die?

Around 11:30 a.m. Sunday, November 5, 2023 Ellingson’s body was found in the bedroom of a Fontana home.

#BREAKING Evan Eillingson, former child actor who appeared in “CSI: Miami” and”24″ dies at age 35; was found at home in Fontanahttps://t.co/xPS2qaOuzF

— ABC7 Eyewitness News (@ABC7) November 7, 2023

Police in San Bernardino said there were no clear signs of wrongdoing. The reason for death has not been found yet. Police are still looking into the case.

Ellingson’s father said that the former child star had been struggling with drug abuse and had died in the sober living home where he was staying. His father said that Ellingson had been feeling a lot better, but he suddenly passed away and that the family was shocked by his death.

Below we provided our latest posts related to other persons’ obituaries:

In Which Movies Did Evan Ellingson Appear?

He was born on July 1, 1988 and grew up in La Verne with his three brothers. At age 10, he was found at a skate park and asked to join the Vans PeeWee team and be in an ad for the shoe company. Afterward, Ellingson got guest roles on “Mad TV” and continued to work in TV.

He was a regular on the Fox sitcom “Titus” in 2000 and he played Kyle Savage on the ABC comedy “Complete Savages” with Keith Carradine and Erik von Detten in 2004.

Along with Kiefer Sutherland, he played Josh Bauer in “24” in 2007. From 2007 to 2010, he played Kyle Harmon, David Caruso’s character Lt. Horatio “H” Caine’s son, on “CSI: Miami.”

Cameron Diaz, Alec Baldwin and Abigail Breslin were also in Ellingson’s 2009 movie “My Sister’s Keeper.” They put him up for a Young Artist Award in 2005 for best acting in a TV series for “Complete Savages.” He had been in 20 movies, but it had been more than 10 years since his last movie.

During the year 2021, the former star sought help for his drug abuse at the River’s Edge Ranch. He said in a testimonial posted to the ranch’s YouTube:

“Life before the drugs was kinda just fun. I’ve always been kind of a [people] person, I would say around 19 is when I got into the heavy drugs. My rock bottom was when I was 19. My older brother Austin, he died from a heroin overdose and when he died … it sent me over the edge.”

Our condolences are with his family and friends. You can also share condolences towards his family in the comments section below.

You can follow us on Twitter for more information related to other stars’ death, cause of death, autopsy reports, obituary and more.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdhZnxxg46erZqmXZq5rbXNoKqopl2kr6rA1Jqpsmc%3D