How Did Landon Asher Barker Become A Fashionista?

Travis Barker has been a tremendous supporter of not just Kourtney Kardashian but also his son, Landon Asher Barker when it comes to love and care.

Landon Asher Barker is already getting a lot of fame since he came into the hip hop music industry, where his first public concert as a hip-hop artist was in March 2020.

Let’s look for intriguing facts about Landon Asher Barker so you may learn more!

Who Is Landon Asher Barker?

A social media star, Landon Asher Barker is also a singer and rapper who was born on October 9, 2003 in Santa Monica, California, USA.

He has an elder half-sister, Atiana Cecilia De La Hoya as well as a younger sister, Alabama Luella Barker.

As of 2022, Landon Asher Barker is 19 years old. His parents, Travis Barker and Shanna Moakler are already well-known celebrities. 

Travis Landon Barker, his father, is a drummer from the famous rock band Blink-182, whereas his mother, Shanna Moakler is a model and actress.

After two years of marriage, his parents split up temporarily in 2006. In 2008, they officially called it quits.

Landon Asher Barker rose to prominence after appearing with his family on the hit MTV reality tv series “Meet the Barkers.”

Landon attended a private school before going to Fontana High School. He had a natural talent for acting and theater when he was a kid and wanted to become an actor.

He took part in various academic and social activities, including society theatrical programs before deciding to pursue a career in acting and singing.

In addition to his career in music, he is a social media sensation and a fashion blogger. On his Instagram account, he frequently posts pictures of himself in several hairstyles and stylish outfits. 

Not only that, but Landon has started a channel on YouTube and has acquired a massive fan base on the social media site who love him.

In terms of his personal life, he was dating a social media celebrity Devenity Perkins in 2016, however, they split up soon after. 

In the past, he was also alleged to have had a relationship with actress Natalia Muriithi. He is currently unmarried and concentrating on his career to seeking more success.

The Beginning of His Career

Landon Asher Barker began his career at the age of two when he appeared on the television reality show “Meet the Barkers.” 

The famous MTV show followed the day-to-day activities and musical tours of Travis Barker, Shanna Moakler, and their children.

From April 2005 through February 2006, the reality show broadcasted. Alabama had not yet been born at the time. 

Meanwhile, Atiana De La Hoya, Shanna’s first daughter from a former relationship with pro boxer Oscar De La Hoya, was included in the show.

Landon Asher Barker has been performing alongside his father, Travis Barker, in his concerts and tours since he was a child.

Landon Barker’s first public performance as a hip-hop star took place in February 2022. He did a short performance on the event, which was fronted by the rapper Chri$tian Gate$ and had additional backing from the musician Slush Puppy.

Landon sings and records under the label OTG Landon, which translates to “on the grind.” In 2018, the young musician began releasing R&B-tinged rap songs for the first time.

Travis Barker uploaded a picture of himself hugging his son, Landon, onstage after the event and wrote the caption “Proud of you son.” 

He and his buddies founded a musical band named “OTG,” and he posts his self-composed tracks and clips on his official YouTube Channel. 

His songs “Don’t Need Her,” which was released in October 2018 and “Trust” are the most-liked songs by his followers. 

Apart from that, Landon promotes a variety of famous labels, including Purple, Rick Owens, Fashion Nova Men, as well as Famous Stars and Straps.

In 2021, he also appeared in Machine Gun Kelly’s Pop-Punk short musical film ‘Downfalls High,’ where he got the character of a drummer.

Landon Asher Barker’s Net Worth

Landon Barker, according to sources, is a rising talent. At such a young age, he has achieved enormous fame and has made himself a social media icon. 

Landon Asher Barker’s net worth is estimated to be around $0.5 million as of 2022. He makes a profit via his YouTube channel and brand promotions. 

He also makes a living through musical tours and performances. For his lovers, he is a fashionista; his sense of fashion and hairstyles are admired a lot on the internet.

Some Facts

Landon Asher Barker is an excellent basketball player who likes playing in his leisure time. He is also an avid sports fan. 

He keeps himself engaged on Instagram, wants to learn to play the piano, and rides his bicycle in his spare time.

Landon has a black pit bulldog as a pet, and he has posted pictures of it on his Instagram account.

Not only is he a smart boy who is deeply committed to his career, he is also striving to achieve more success for his bright future.

Reconciliation

Landon’s sister and he used social media to criticize Moakler’s parenting, from Instagram comments to TikTok videos.

In April 2021, Landon captioned a picture of Kardashian and Barker “true love” on Instagram after writing that his mother could “do better” than to date Rondeau.

Alabama once wrote on her Instagram Story: “My mom has never completely been in my life. Can you guys stop painting her out to be an amazing mom? Did your moms ask to see you on Mother’s Day [because] mine didn’t? I’m done keeping it a secret, reality shows.”

She also remarked in one of her TikTok videos from May 2021, “I cut off family too. They do you the dirtiest.”

Whereas, Moakler addressed Us exclusively in May 2021 that her children’s assertions were “false,” saying,

“I’m not really sure why my kids put that out there. I’m their mother. I love them. It’s hurtful and heartbreaking to have your kids say that. … I feel like, as teenagers, they do rebel and say things sometimes they don’t mean.”

“As a mother … I’ll always be there for my children, no matter what. I love them. I understand that we all have growing pains,” she said.

It has been noticed that Moakler was not on good terms talking with her children and giving them space as reported by Page Six in June 2021.

But now Moakler and her both children have reconciled all the issues and are happy together.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunC4wKebqKZdlsCpsdFmmZqqm5q%2Fbr%2FTqKmyZw%3D%3D