Who is Vanessa Fanfan? Wiki, Age, Biography, Family & Facts About Mikaben's Wife

Vanessa Fanfan Wiki:- She is a famous Haitian-American nursing instructor, professor, celebrity partner, media face, and entrepreneur from Port-au-Prince, Haiti. Venessa is very popular in the country as the wife of Mikaben. According to Wikipedia, Mikaben aka Michael Benjamin was a professional Haitian singer, songwriter, and producer. Not only this, but he was also famous for his amazing music videos and live performances.

On the other hand, his wife, Vanessa is a professional nursing instructor and professor. According to her bio on spcollege, she is currently serving the position of Saint Petersburg College’s nursing instructor. Besides this, she is also a professor. In this article, we provide you the information about Vanessa Fanfan.

Who is Mikaben’s Wife, Vanessa Fanfan?

Mikaben’s wife, Vanessa is a professional nursing instructor. She is currently working at Saint Petersburg College for a long-time. Not only this, but she is also a professor. After seeing her Instagram profile, we found that she is also a social media influencer and internet personality. Fanfan also collaborated with many famous brands including Kouka’s Closet, Taxfit LLC, and others.

On the other hand, her husband, Mikaben was a famous singer and music producer. According to the latest reports, Benjamin died during a concert at the Accor Arena in Paris on 16 October 2022. After investigating it was found that he suffered a cardiac arrest on stage during his performance. Vanessa also paid tribute to him.

Vanessa Fanfan’s Biography

After researching a lot, we found that Vanessa was born and raised in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. Let me tell you that, she celebrates her birthday on the 1st of every November. However, her exact year of birth is not available. According to a guess, Vanessa is around 36 to 39 years old (as of 2022).

She is a well-educated lady. According to the reports, she joined a local school for her primary education. Later, she attended a reputed university for her higher education in the medical and health field. After that, she began working as a nurse. Her friend shared a post on her birthday and said: –

Happy birthday to my Ace 😍 the one who will fight you and worry If i was ever right later 🤣 some people if they were not your family you would have chose them as friend … you would have chose them again and again and again … I have been thinking all day what to write and I could only come up with I ❤️ You . Sound simple but yet so deep when I am thinking of you and I. Happy birthday Cuz xoxo @fanfan.vanessa”

Vanessa Fanfan Wiki/BIO

Full Real NameVanessa Fanfan.
Also Known asVanessa Fanfan Benjamin.
Date of Birth1st November.
Year of BirthB/W 1983-1986.
Age (as of 2022)B/W 36-39 years old.
Place of BirthPort-au-Prince, Haiti.
Current ResidenceFlorida, United States.
ProfessionNursing Instructor, Professor, Celebrity Partner, Media Face, Social Media Influencer, and Entrepreneur.
Net worthUSD 800K-950K (approx.).
NationalityHaitian-American. 
ReligionChristianity. 
EthnicityMixed.
Zodiac SignWill Update.
EducationGraduate.
School/CollegeReputed University.

Vanessa Fanfan Family, Ethnicity & Nationality

After seeing her Instagram profile, we found that Fanfan is a part of a joint family. She is a proud Christian. According to the sources, her father Pierrot Fanfan is a businessman. She is very close to her mother, who is a homemaker.

Not only this, but she also shared lots of images with her parents. Talking about her siblings then, she has a sister in the family named Tatiana Fanfan.

Her other family members include Karoll-Ann Fanfan and others. She also shares images with her family on social media. On Father’s Day, she shared a post with her dad and said:-

Happy Father’s Day to the coolest, smartest, most loving, most amazing dad I could ever dream of. Shout out to the dads who give that unconditional love like my daddy @pierrotfanfan”

Parents & Siblings

FatherPierrot Fanfan.
MotherMrs. Fanfan.
Roseline Benjamin (mother-in-law).
BrotherWill Update.
SisterTatiana Fanfan.
Family MembersKaroll-Ann Fanfan.

Vanessa Fanfan Husband, Boyfriend & Children

Talking about her married life then, Vanessa got married to her husband named Michael Benjamin. Let me tell you that, Michael was a famous Haitian singer, songwriter, and music producer.

He was popular in the industry as Mikaben. Talking about her kids then, Vanessa is the mother of two kids including a son and a daughter (Leïa Benjamin).

According to the media reports, she is expecting another child with Mikaben. She will give birth to her child in December 2022. Unfortunately, her husband passed away at the age of 41 on 16 October 2022. He died due to cardiac arrest.

Personal Life

Relationship StatusCommitted.
Current Boyfriend / PartnerMikaben aka Michael Benjamin.
Previous Affairs / RelationshipsNot Known.
Marital StatusMarried.
HusbandMichael Benjamin (died on 16 October 2022).
ChildrenShe has two kids (including one son and one daughter named Leïa Benjamin).
She will become the mother of her third baby in December 2022.

Vanessa Fanfan Height, Weight & Body Stats

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 5″.
In Meters: 1.65 m.
In Centimetres: 165 cm.
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 50 kg.
In Pounds: 110 lbs.
Hair ColorBlack.
Hair LengthMedium. 
PiercingEars.
Eye ColorBlack. 
Shoe Size6 US.

Career & Occupation

After seeing her bio on spcollege, we found that Vanessa is a professional nursing instructor and professor. Being a nursing instructor, she is working at Saint Petersburg College. She is specialized in cardiac, neurology, and OB. Not only this, but she also grabbed a master’s degree in nursing education.

Apart from this, she is also an internet personality. She is also a teacher and professor. As per her IG profile, she also collaborated with Taxfit LLC and Kouka’s Closet. Being a professional nursing instructor, she earns a good salary package. Fanfan’s estimated net worth is around $800K-950K (approx.).

Also Read: Who is Henry Hunter Hall? Wiki, Biodata, Height, Age, Parents, Girlfriend | NewsUnzip

6 Facts About Vanessa Fanfan Michael Benjamin’s Spouse

• She is also known as Vanessa Fanfan Benjamin.
  • Fanfan celebrates her birthday on the 1st of every November.
  • Vanessa loves teaching.
  • She moved to Florida in 2000.
  • As per the sources, she has two siblings, 3 nephews, and one niece.
  • Fanfan’s Instagram account has over 83.3K followers (as of October 2022).

Vanessa Fanfan Wikipedia & Social Media

Instagram: Click Here

Facebook: Click Here

Wikipedia: TBA

NewsUnzip Home: Click Here

Q & A

Who is Vanessa Fanfan?

She is a Nursing Instructor, Professor, Celebrity Partner, Media Face, Social Media Influencer, and Entrepreneur.

What is Vanessa Fanfan’s net worth?

$800K-950K (approx.).

Who is Vanessa Fanfan’s husband?

She got married to Mikaben aka Michael Benjamin.

How old is Vanessa Fanfan?

She is around 36 to 39 years old (as of 2022).

Why is Vanessa Fanfan famous?

Being the wife of Mikaben.

How did Mikaben die?

According to the reports, he died due to cardiac arrest.

Images Sources

• Google
  • instagram.com/fanfan.vanessa/
  • facebook.com/vanessa.fanfan.31/photos

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZMOiusSsqppllpa7p63NaA%3D%3D