Trevor Moore Autopsy: What is Comedians Cause of Death?

Trevor Moore is famous as an American comedian, actor, writer, filmmaker and solo comedy musician. But he left us suddenly on August 7, 2021 and in this post, you will get all the information related to his death.

What is Trevor Moore’s Cause of Death?

More than two months after Trevor Moore’s death, the Los Angeles County Medical Examiner-Coroner has disclosed the reason for his passing. Moore passed away on August 7 from blunt force trauma to the head.

The medical examiner-coroner determined that his death was an accident. While no additional information regarding the comedian’s passing was provided.

On August 7, 2021 Trevor Moore creator of comedy troupe the Whitest Kids U’ Know died at the age of 41 after being involved in an ‘accident at his residence’ resulting in blunt force head trauma, the same ‘accident’ Bob Saget had after he said he may be ‘silenced’ on his podcast. pic.twitter.com/z50kyV5Jbe

— SynCronus (@syncronus) October 16, 2023

His death shocked his fans and family members. They share their condolences towards him on social media. Dan Gidlow tweeted, “I’m floored by hearing of the sudden death of Trevor Moore from WKUK.”

I’m floored by hearing of the sudden death of Trevor Moore from WKUK. It had been awesome seeing the group come back together in the recent years online and it’s just so out of nowhere, it doesn’t feel real. He was so funny and an amazing performer. Rest in peace, Trevor. pic.twitter.com/Wi2r9hwF4X

— Dan Gidlow 🦇 (@DanzNewz) August 7, 2021

Patti Negri wrote, “I am in shock to hear of the death of my friend Trevor Moore!”

I am in shock to hear of the death of my friend Trevor Moore! Truly one of my absolute favorite people in the world to work with. He made me laugh out loud more times than I can remember! A great loss. Who is going to solve all the problems in the world now? RIP dear Trevor. pic.twitter.com/pOD6ofkn05

— Patti Negri (@PattiNegri) August 8, 2021

Anthony Chidichimo tweeted, “I am incredibly saddened by the death of Trevor Moore.”

I am incredibly saddened by the death of Trevor Moore. This man was a huge inspiration for me to get into sketch comedy and just comedy in general. Whitest Kids U Know is my favorite sketch comedy group of all time and I’ve always dreamed of working with him in some capacity.

— Anthony Chidichimo (@ChittyTheWitty) August 8, 2021

You can also check out our below posts related to other stars’ autopsy reports:

At What Age Did Trevor Moore Die?

Trevor Moore was born on April 4, 1980 and passed away on August 7, 2021 at the age of 41 years. Montclair, New Jersey, is where Moore was born.

His parents, Mickey and Becki Moore were popular Christian folk-rock performers in the 1980s; their song “Love Song for Number Two” peaked at No. 2 on the American Christian charts. He attended roughly five different schools due to the fact that he frequently moved schools when on tour with his family.

At the age of 15, he published his first book of cartoons, Scraps which collected his earlier work. At the age of 16, Moore in Charlottesville, Virginia produced the comic strip Cuddy for the now-defunct newspaper The Charlottesville Observer.

In addition to working on his own projects, Moore graduated from the Covenant School in Charlottesville when he was 18 years old. Moore originally intended to specialize in radio at Virginia Commonwealth University. He also considered studying journalism and political science but ultimately decided to focus on film.

Moore attended the School of Visual Arts in Manhattan, where he majored in film and received a BFA, along with his future Whitest Kids U’ Know co-stars Sam Brown and Zach Cregger. He did very hard work to make his name.

Our condolences are with his family and friends. You can also share tributes towards him in the comments section below. For more information related to these kinds of topics you can follow our Twitter account.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdhZXxzf46tqZ6un6d6rrvOq5xmmaWpvLG%2F2Gg%3D