Fast And Furious 10 Cast: Who Will Be In And Who Will Be Out?

The final chapter of the ‘Fast & Furious‘ Saga is coming up for its 2023 release. The most recent release of the Fast saga, also known as Fast & Furious 9 or F9, has already won the hearts of millions all over the world. Now the franchise fans wonder what will be the Fast And Furious 10 Cast will be?

Fans will not be happy knowing that the series is ending. “Every story deserves its own ending. I know people are going to feel like it doesn’t have to end, but I think all good things should. There are reasons for a finale. I think this franchise has deserved it,” Vin Diesel said.

Here are the all some of the latest news about the Fast And Furious 10 cast

The Cast Of Fast And Furious 10

All the major characters were alive at the end of F9. The returning cast members possibly include:

• Vin Diesel as Dominic Toretto
  • Michelle Rodriguez as Letty
  • Jordana Brewster as Mia Toretto
  • John Cena as Jakob Toretto
  • Cardi B as Leysa
  • Tyrese Gibson as Roman
  • Nathalie Emmanuel as Ramsey
  • Chris Bridges as Tej
  • Sung Kang as Han
  • Charlize Theron as Cypher
  • Helen Mirren as Queenie

In November 2021, Hollywood celeb Dwayne Johnson publicly declined Fast and Furious series star Vin Diesel’s please to rejoin the venture for its upcoming Fast & Furious 10.

I told [Diesel] directly that I would not be returning to the franchise. I was firm yet cordial with my words and said that I would always be supportive of the cast and always root for the franchise to be successful, but that there was no chance I would return,” Dwayne Johnson explained.

However, Johnson conveyed his best wishes for the Fast and Furious team ahead of their upcoming and penultimate outing.

It would not be a proper ending to the series without most of the family back, so hope to witness Vin Diesel’s Dom joined by many familiar faces, especially as Fast & Furious 9 passed without any deaths.

The family even increased with the surprise return of Sung Kang as Han, so we would expect him to be back as well alongside Michelle Rodriguez as Letty, Tyrese Gibson as Roman, Ludacris as Tej, Jordana Brewster as Mia, and Nathalie Emmanuel as Ramsey.

We guess that’d be it in terms of the core cast. Still, we’d expect a lot of cameo roles and bit parts for characters across the whole series, including Lucas Black as Sean Boswell, Bow Wow as Twinkie, Jason Tobin as Earl Hu, and Shea Whigham as Agent Stasiak.

The luck of Kurt Russell’s Mr. Nobody was up in the air at the end of F9, but since he helped Han fake his death, we would not be surprised if he’s still around to support Dom and his team out.

Talking of Han’s return, there’s a theory that Mr. Nobody might have faked Gisele’s death too, so could we see a return for Gal Gadot in the two-part finale? 

After the ninth movie went to play, we are not ruling anything out.

Kang is undoubtedly up for Gisele’s return as he responded to the theory: “I think we need Gisele back… in every way. I think the fans want that. We need to make that happen somehow.”

Whether it will be in a cameo role or something more powerful, there’s no way the finale ends without Brian O’Conner’s arrival. It will possibly be from archival footage of the late Paul Walker or some CGI trickery, but he will play a part.

“Obviously Paul and also Brian is such a huge part, he’s the heart and soul of how we’re able to keep going, and so that’s something that I take to heart and I think about every day,” Lin explained.

“As we’re approaching our final chapter, it’s a conversation I’m having and trying to be as respectful [as possible] in how we approach it, and I can tell you that every day I feel like I’m constantly going back and forth, and it’s a constant discourse.

The credits scene in F9 also saw Jason Statham back to the main series as Deckard Shaw, so we would be surprised if he didn’t play a role in the two-part finale alongside his mother Magdalene ‘Queenie’ Shaw as brilliantly played by Helen Mirren.

While he began as a villain, John Cena‘s Jakob Toretto was on Dom’s side by the end of the ninth movie, so we would hope to witness the long-lost Toretto brother back in the fold for the finale too.

Charlize Theron’s Cipher is still very much a villain, though, and is still alive, so we expect we have not heard the last from her yet either.

When Can We Hope To See Fast & Furious 10?

Universal has assured that Fast & Furious 10 will race into cinemas on April 7, 2023.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunCywKyrZpmemXqnwdGipq6rXWZ9bq%2FArKto