Who Is Shay Mitchell Boyfriend? Meet Her New Boyfriend Matte Babel

Shay Mitchell and Matte Babel have expanded their family to four members. Mitchell and Babel welcomed their second child, a daughter called Rome, after Mitchell’s late grandmother, in May 2022. The pair, dating since 2017, have a 2-year-old daughter named Atlas Noa.

The Pretty Little Liars star announced the arrival of her second child on Instagram with a heartfelt statement in which she mourned the loss of her grandma while also celebrating the growth of her family.

She wrote alongside a shot of her and the new born-

“Losing the most important person in my life in the same year I welcomed my second daughter has shifted everything for me, but one thing remains steady in my soul — I’m certain they spent time together, and that brings me peace and joy,”  “We’re so happy you’re here Rome, named after my best friend, my soulmate, my ‘person,’ my Grandma Romaine.”

Mitchell routinely updates fans on social media with excellent posts on her family life with Babel and announcing key milestones. Despite working with Drake and major brands like Nike, Babel keeps a quiet profile. So, who is Shay Mitchell’s beau? Everything you need to know about Matte Babel and his relationship with the actress is here.

Matte Babel is a television host, producer and branding expert

Babel has worn many hats over his career, including anchor of MuchMusic, a Canadian cable speciality channel, co-host of CP24 Breakfast, and correspondent for Entertainment Tonight Canada.

He has also worked as a brand consultant; now, Babel is the Chief Brand Officer of DreamCrew, his longtime friend Drake’s management and entertainment organization. Babel manages projects such as NOCTA (a new Nike sub-label) through his engagement with DreamCrew.

He prefers to keep his social media accounts private

While Mitchell maintains an active social media presence, with over 36.3 m Instagram followers, her partner likes keeping things low-key and only occasionally posts. Babel’s Instagram is mainly dedicated to his collaborations with Drake and photos of Mitchell and their daughter.

He captioned the post-

In June 2019, he shared a touching tribute to Mitchell along with a stunning picture from her first maternity shoot. “Watching the both of you grow over the past 6 months has been the most beautiful thing in the world. The strength, vulnerability and grace you’ve had during this pregnancy has left me in awe, you’re going to be an incredible mom…We’re lucky to have you, love you.” 

Indulge in the juicy details of other famous personalities’ private affairs.

He supported Mitchell’s pregnancies

Mitchell had a miscarriage in 2018, and the couple welcomed a daughter, Atlas Noa, in October 2019. Mitchell’s YouTube series Almost Ready provided fans with behind-the-scenes peeks during her pregnancy before Atlas’ debut.

Babel was there for Mitchell every step of the way, from putting strollers and car seats together to attending her ultrasound appointments and cheering her on during her 33-hour labour.

Mitchell said in the first episode

“He’s going to be a great dad. He is so good with kids. He is just so comfortable. After the pregnancy, I don’t worry at all.”

The actress also shared a vlog of Atlas’ birth on the platform, which showed Babel’s first moments as a father. Babel later uploaded a sweet photo of himself cradling Atlas a few months after her birth with the comment, “Daddy.”

He and Mitchell collaborate on projects

Mitchell has a thriving business career and owns several enterprises and her acting and social media profiles. She also helped start the tequila seltzer company Onda and the travel and lifestyle label Béis in 2018.

Babel sits on the boards of both companies and plays a strategic role for Bes; in a video, Mitchell uploaded to YouTube titled “How I Started My Brand,” Babel is seen assisting in the creation and introduction of Béis; she even accompanied Mitchell on a trip to China to help her find the suitable materials for her luggage.

Béis organized a charity pickleball competition in January 2023, and Babel and Mitchell played on the same team. The proud father of two even modelled the company’s latest sport sling for photos.

Matte Babel and Mitchell are expecting their second child in May 2022-

With the birth of his and Mitchell’s second daughter in May 2022, Babel became a father of two. Mitchell called their daughter Rome after her late grandmother, who died around the time Mitchell announced her pregnancy.

Mitchell told PEOPLE, noting that Atlas-

“It’s an exceptional name, and I think similar to Atlas; when I heard it, I knew it was just the perfect name; she loves being a big sister and has been helping her and Babel with the new arrival. She’s been incredible. She helps me change diapers, and it’s good — she loves it.”

Babel expressed his delight about having another child in a rare Instagram post before the birth. In February 2021, he posted a photo of Mitchell cuddling Atlas while showing off her baby bulge, captioning it with a single heart eyes emoji. Keep yourself in the loop by staying connected with us!

Head to venturejolt.com and immerse yourself in the latest updates about your beloved celebrities. Please bookmark our site so you never miss out on our latest and greatest posts as soon as they hit the web.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdga3xyfY6sn5qxXaK2ta%2FHnqOlZZKkxqe%2ByJ6lnWc%3D