Who Is Jack Robinson Wife? Surfer Married To His Girlfriend Julia Muniz In 2020

Jack Robinson is a professional surfer from Australia who competes on the World Surf League Men's Championship Tour. In 2020 and 2021, he was named surfer of the year at the Australian Surfing Awards.

Robinson won his second and third Championship Tour events in 2022, the Margaret River Pro in Australia, followed by a triumph at G-Land, Banyuwangi (Indonesia).

Aside from his acknowledgment of his career, he is frequently in the headlines with his wife, Julia Muniz.

Robinson is on a roll, having won his hometown WSL event in Margaret River in May and then at G-Land earlier this month. With four events remaining until the finals, he has risen to No. 2 in the global rankings and is in contention for the WSL championship.

Also Read: Where Is Ashley Benefield Now? Murder Trial Of Former Ballerina

Who Is Jack Robinson's Wife Julia Muniz?

Jack Robinson's wife Julia Muniz is a Brazillian model and surfer. She is also an influencer and entrepreneur who specializes in swimwear and leisure.

She has worked in advertisements for Fashion Nova, PacSun, and other major swimwear labels like Billabong, Bodyglove, and Mikoh.

Muniz is the co-founder of the swimsuit label maoiswim as well as manifestehoje. 

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by MAOI SWIM (@maoiswim)

She is from Vila Velha in Espirito Santo, Brazil, a little town on the Brazilian coast in the southeast. She began working as an influencer and model in her country of Brazil, and she claims she has always desired to be independent and has worked since she was a child.

Muniz started her influencer life after sharing her story of traveling, achieving her aspirations, and migrating to the United States when she was 18 years old.

"In 2017, I joined my first agency in California," says Muniz in her interview with Modeliste Magazine.

A post shared by Julia Muniz Robinson (@juliamuniz)

Her recent swimsuit company was highlighted in Forbes in their first month and sold out their first-ever collection during a pandemic, which she considers to be really noteworthy.

She aspires to empower women of all ages, ethnicities, and nations to create the world they choose for themselves. She also hoped to establish an NGO with her mother, a social worker in Brazil, to encourage and assist women entrepreneurs.

More On: Weather Girl: Is Laura Tobin Leaving Good Morning Britain, Where Is She Going?

Jack Robinson And Julia Muniz's Relationship Timeline

Jack Robinson and Julia Muniz are reported to start dating in 2018. Their romance was another notable event in Robinson's life as his profession blossomed to its full potential, in 2018, and 2019. 

Robinson's two-year relationship with Muniz has coincided with some of his greatest triumphs, including winning the 2019 Volcom Pipe Pro.

Robinson was supposed to make his WSL Championship Tour debut in 2020, but coronavirus restrictions have forced all top-tier events to be postponed until further notice.

[image-2]

At the 2020 Australian Surfing Awards, the natural-footed surfer was named Male Surfer of the Year.

With Jack spending the most of 2019 on the road to qualifying with Julia by his side, the couple has become one of the most well-liked wherever they've gone.

Many people have commented on the pair and how powerful a nice lady can be on a young man. The couple has a nearly one-year age difference yet shares tremendous love and compassion.

The pair married on June 28, 2020, in an outdoor ceremony in Margaret River, with friends and family from all around the world tuning in through Zoom(Daily Mail).

[image-3]

Jack's family was overjoyed to learn that their son had married the love of his life.

"Such a wonderful wedding of my darling son Jack to his stunning bride Julia," Jack's mother Mersina said on Instagram. "It was just a few weeks ago that it was planned as a genuine and modest celebration."

"It was a beautiful winter day at Margaret River." She continued to write, "I'm overjoyed to welcome Julia to the family. You two were a perfect combination. I wish you both everlasting love."

Jack Robinson Is Married To His Wife Julia Muniz

Jack Robison is married to his wife, Julia Muniz donning white for the ceremony. They celebrated their special day with a small gathering of close friends and family on a gorgeous bright afternoon.

Muniz took to Instagram to share a photo of herself and her new spouse kissing as they sealed their marriage.

A post shared by JACK ROBINSON (@jackrobinson72)

'We did it,' says the caption.

A number of celebrities from the surfing and fashion worlds congratulated the couple, including Laura Enever, Natalie Roser, and Ivy Miller.

Robinson told Wavelength, "She's amazing, Julia's incredibly supportive." "She does a lot of modeling and everything, she used to live in LA, and now she comes on a lot of my travels."

"She keeps an eye on me, and eating healthy and training well keeps the incentive going."

Muniz accompanied Robinson to several of his tournaments as he qualified for the men's Championship Tour.

ncG1vNJzZmirmKTEo7XZnKarppWne6S7zGiuoaddnsButsCcomaqn5e2r7%2FOp2SwoZaaerTB0Z%2Bcq2Wdlr%2BztcSdZK2nXZ22tHnGoqmlnqKesq%2BwjKOspaGRYrq2usizZKKmXWd9c3w%3D